Search Engine Optimisation and Marketing
Why? Here’s why > 80% to 90% of website traffic originates from search engines. Combined, all search engines process well over 200 million searches each day. Australian's alone spend in excess of $11 billion online each year...
Harness the power of search and your business could receive hundreds, if not thousands of unique, relevant visitors every month, all specifically targeted at your products or services.
The primary goal behind our search engine optimisation service is to revise your websites content to ensure it is presented in the best possible manner to search engines like Google. Having a well presented and popular site is the most effective way to gain a higher position and ultimately an increase the number of target visitors to your site.
Search Engine Facts
- Approximately 80% to 90% of website traffic originates from a search engine such as Google or Yahoo.
- Organic or Natural results are twice as effective than paid or sponsored results from advertising services such Google AdWords.
- The majority of search engine referrals come from results listed on the first page, users rarely click through to 2nd and 3rd page results.
- Google is the most popular search engine with a market share of around 60%, Yahoo 30% and Microsoft's Bing 20%.
Our Search Engine Optimisation Service
The optimisation process is initially undertaken over a period of 12 months, with the option of continuing for further 6 month periods. It is important to remember that search engine optimisation is an ongoing process, with the best result coming after 24 or 36 months on the program...not overnight.
Contact us today to harness the power of search & boost your online profile...
For more information please contact
(02) 4732 3577 Or click here to complete our